WELCOME TO AMERICAN TECHNICAL INSTITUTE!
ATI was created 10-years ago due to a shortage of certified construction inspectors and materials testing technicians in the construction industry across the United States. ATI has created easy to use on-demand training programs for the following individuals:
- Current inspectors and technicians looking to gain more certifications and training.
- Construction workers looking to get a start in the inspection industry.
- Unemployed individuals who want to start a career in construction inspections.
- Individuals who have been injured and need to change careers.
- Portable Nuclear Gauge Courses
- ICC Special Inspector Study Courses
- Continuing Education Courses
- NICET Study Coures
Who uses ATI Courses
- Construction Materials Testing Laboratories
- Geotechnical Engineering Firms
- Construction Companies
- County, City & State Building Departments
- State Departments of Transportation
- Construction Inspection Firms
- Public Works Departments