SPECIAL INSPECTION TRAINING
Benefits to ATI’s Special Inspection Training Courses:
- Available on-demand, to meet your work/life balance needs
- References to the applicable code sections
- Unlimited practice tests
- Pictures of actual in the field examples
- Utilizes 20+ years of Special Inspection experience and knowledge
- Courses prepared by a Professional Engineer
ATI has provided quality special inspection courses to inspectors and technicians for over ten years. All of our courses are constantly updated and revised to reference the latest building codes and engineering standards. Often imitated but never duplicated, our courses have helped many individuals obtain their ICC certifications. With certification, they have been able to obtain promotions, higher pay and respect from their peers in the construction industry.
Why should you become ICC certified?
- Become a more knowledgeable inspector/technician
- Certification enhances your chances of being/staying employed
- Certified individuals work on larger and exciting construction projects.
- Individuals with ICC certifications typically make thousands (sometimes tens of thousands $$$ with multiple certifications) more in wages per year than their counterparts.